REQUIREMENTS OF ST LUCIA CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
As with other options, there are requirements of St Lucia Citizenship by Investment. On this page we explain these requirements to help you determine whether Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment is the right investment for you. For more information please contact us.
1. Duly completed and signed application forms accompanied by supporting documentation including the items listed below along with the non-refundable processing fee and due diligence fees.
2. Police certificate from the applicant country of birth and from any other country in which he or she has resided for a period of one year or more during the 10 years immediately prior to the submission of the application.
3. Health certificate per person.
4. Bank reference letter.
5. Details and evidence of proposed qualifying investment.
6. All non-English applications must be translated into English prior to submission. Translations must be authenticated by Apostile or by issuing body.